You are here
1. What Personal Information Do We Collect?
- Information You Provide. We receive and store information you enter. For example, when you search for or buy a product or service, or when you supply information such as your name, email address, phone number or credit card. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of some of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, improving our website, and communicating with you and/or your General Practitioner or Sleep Health Specialist. In addition, if you choose, we may share your information with other companies who provide goods or services that you are interested in. Please see the “opt-in/opt-out” selection in Section 3 of this policy.
- Email campaigns - Sleep Clinic Services use a third party email campaign service provider (MailChimp) who automatically place single pixel gifs, also known as web beacons, in every email sent to our users who've volunteerily given consent to receive email as part of any campaign. Web beacons are tiny graphic files that contain unique identifiers that enable Sleep Clinic Services to recognize when our subscribers have opened an email or clicked certain links. These technologies record each subscribers email address, IP address, date, and time associated with each open and click for a campaign. MailChimp use this data to create reports for Sleep Clinic Services about how an email campaign performed and what actions subscribers took.
- Google remarketing ads: Google remarketing ads feature (also known as web retargeting ads) allows Sleep Clinic Services to create and manage advertisements on the Google Display Network. When activated a Google tracking pixel is installed on the Sleep Clinic Services' Site through a Snippet. The Snippet may also allow our Site to set a MailChimp cookie that will recognize Site visitors via ads placed with the Google remarketing ads feature. These technologies facilitate the placement of advertising campaigns on the Google Display Network and enable reporting to Sleep Clinic Services about the performance of these advertising campaigns. To refuse these cookies, please follow the instructions below under the heading “How can I control cookies?” Alternatively, please click on the relevant opt-out link here: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin
- Facebook ads: This feature may allow Sleep Clinic Services to display ads to our subscribers and others within the Facebook platform. When activated a Facebook tracking pixel maybe installed on our Site through a Snippet. The Snippet also allows Sleep Clinic Services' Site to set a cookie that will recognize Site visitors via ads placed with the Facebook ads feature. These tracking technologies facilitate the placement of advertising campaigns on the Facebook platform and enable reporting to Sleep Clinic Services about the performance of these advertising campaigns. Facebook does not provide an opt-out link for its cookies. For more information about Facebook cookies, please click here: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
- To refuse these cookies, please follow the instructions below under the heading “How can I control cookies?”
- Product retargeting emails: Allows Sleep Clinic Services to promote new items or best sellers to our subscribers. When a subscriber clicks a link within a product retargeting email, our Site may drop a cookie on that subscriber’s device that is placed through the Snippet. This cookie allows Sleep Clinic Services to track attribution rates and browser activity and receive reports regarding the success of our product retargeting emails. To refuse these cookies, please follow the instructions below under the heading “How can I control cookies?”
- Landing Pages - The use of this feature will permit additional cookies or tracking technologies to be employed if activated by Sleep Clinic Services, who will have the option to set cookies on the device of any visitors to those pages. When activated a Snippet will be installed on Sleep Clinic Services' Landing Page to facilitate the deployment of the cookie(s) selected by Sleep Clinic Services. Subscribers should review the relevant user’s privacy notice and cookie disclosures for further information about the specific types of cookies and other tracking technologies used on any Landing Page.
- Disabling Most Interest Based Advertising: Most advertising networks offer you a way to opt out of Interest Based Advertising. If you would like to find out more information, please visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ or http://www.youronlinechoices.com.
- Mobile Advertising: You can opt out of having your mobile advertising identifiers used for certain types of Interest Based Advertising, including those performed by us, by accessing the settings in your Apple or Android mobile device and following the most recent published instructions. If you opt out, we will remove all data about you and no further data collection or tracking will occur. The random ID we (or our third party partners) had previously assigned to you will also be removed. This means that if at a later stage, you decide to opt-in, we will not be able to continue and track you using the same ID as before, and you will for all practical purposes be a new user to our system.
- Do Not Track: Some Internet browsers - like Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safari - include the ability to transmit “Do Not Track” or “DNT” signals. Since uniform standards for “DNT” signals have not been adopted, our Websites do not currently process or respond to “DNT” signals. MailChimp takes privacy and meaningful choice seriously and will make efforts to continue to monitor developments around DNT browser technology and the implementation of a standard. To learn more about “DNT”, please visit All About Do Not Track.
- Other Information: Every computer has an IP (Internet Protocol) address. IP addresses of computers used to visit this site are noted. In addition, we automatically collect other information such as email addresses, browser types, operating systems, and the URL addresses of sites clicked to and from this site.
- Information from Other Sources. We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. This may include updated delivery and address information from your health care providers or other sources so that we can correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily.
2. How Do We Use Your Information?
- We engage other organisations and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include health providers (General Practitioners, Batiatric Surgeons, Dentists etc), Medicare, sleep diagnostic and analysis specialists services, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, and processing credit card payments. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Special Offers. We may send you special offers from time to time, unless you choose to “opt-out” of receiving such offers. In addition, we may also send you special offers from other companies. Again, you may “opt-out”. If we send you offers from other businesses, we do not share your personal information with them. The offers come directly through us. Please see the “opt-in/opt-out” selection at the end of this policy.
- Customized Shopping. We use your information to better serve you by providing a customized shopping experience. As noted above, you may “opt-out” of this customization, or even visit and shop anonymously.
- Business Transfers. As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores or assets. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the unlikely event that we are acquired, customer information will be one of the transferred assets.
- Law Enforcement. If we receive a lawful court order to release account or other personal information then we will comply with the law. We will also release information when necessary to protect the life, safety or property of others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk
3. Your Choice: Opt-in or Opt-out.
It is your choice whether to receive emails or special offers from us or others. The following section provides you with this choice. Please note the default settings.
- Please send me email or other mail informing me of special offers of your products or services.
- Please do not send me email or other mail informing me of special offers of your products or services.
- Please send me email or other mail informing me of special offers of related products or services from other companies.
- Please do not send me email or other mail informing me of special offers of related products or services from other companies.
We do not sell products or services to children. If you are under 18, you may use this site only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
5. Other Websites
6. Contact Us and Personal Data Request.
No portion of this website can be copied without written permission from the author.